Friday, April 5, 2013

friday find · red and a bit of nostalgia

red is my absolute favorite color. 
anything drenched in this hue immediately catches my eye. 
and usually ends up in my home.

seriously.

each room in my home has a million red accent pieces. (although, it's probably not an accent color if nearly every blanket·throw pillow·vase·frame·candle rocks red, right?) it's disgustingly fab.

now that you know this about me, you may not be surprised that my 'thrifting eye' is repeatedly drawn to the hangers offering red surprises.

say hello! to my latest find.
IT'S RED!


oh hey! recognize my necklace?


and this fun little outfit addition was a stocking stuffer from the hubby this past christmas. so this is HIS friday find.
sweetness.


and yes, it's spring now and this look features me still rocking boots and tights... not to worry! i paired this same dress this past weekend in an outfit perfect for 'playing' outside and it was nearly 70 degrees! watch for a bonus friday find this month to see how...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...