Monday, December 3, 2012

seeking inspiration · pretty pretty ice princesses

it's december, my friends.
truly, the most wonderful time of the year!

each holiday season, i do my best to catch SNOWFLAKE LANE at least a few nights while i count down to christmas day. and this weekend was to be my first visit.

was to be.

ladies and gents it was pouring. buckets and boatloads of rain were falling...and after 3 minutes outside, i was soaked through and through. and i decided to pick another night to enjoy the magic.

but.

on the run to my car, i came across these three ladies. and the little girl inside me jumped up and down and squealed and giggled. (while the adult in me pulled out my phone and snapped a couple shots before continuing to the car.)



dear high school girls,
you have my dream job. ice princesses! 
enjoy every single moment.
xox, jpotmont

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...